RSS
Welcome to my blog! Here is my forum to discuss all things pop culture...and by all things, I obviously mean movies and TV shows.

The Equine Life of Sarah Jessica Parker


I DON'T KNOW HOW SHE DOES IT                                                            


That is both the title of the movie I saw and the same question I keep asking myself. How is it that Sarah Jessica Parker continues to make formulaic, boring movies and still keep getting cast?                                                                         

The Gist: Definitely not worth seeing in the theater...probably not worth getting at redbox.

1 comments:

Aivaz Family said...

Well now I feel like an idiot...I didn't think it was that bad.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Culture Pop. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy